- Parks & Recreation
- City Pool
Summer 2023 Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Saturday 11:00am - 6:00pm on party days; 9:00pm if no parties are scheduled
Pool Passes are $5 per entry or a 30-punch pass for $100
Private Pool Parties
- $150.00 Deposit and $200.00 rental fee is required with the application to reserve the date.
- View Rental Application (PDF)
- 2 Hours Per Party Only
- Private parties may be scheduled through City Hall by calling 903-342-3654
- No phone reservations and Private Parties are never scheduled by pool staff
- Parties may be scheduled for available times on the following days:
- Tuesday through Saturday 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- No parties will be scheduled on Sundays or Mondays
- Per staff availability
Concessions will be open during all daily operational hours.
- Swim Lessons are not currently being offered for the 2023 season.
- Applications should be turned in to City Hall and pool staff will contact you with availability.
- View Facility Rules (PDF)
Parental Information Cards
Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted into the pool without an adult. Children 12 to 15 years of age may swim unattended once a Parental Information Card and Swim Test are completed. Swim Tests and Parental Information Cards must be completed each year for unattended minors ages 12 to 15. If parents would like to get a jump on this for the summer, cards are available at City Hall and may be completed and turned in there. For identification purposes, the cards may not be taken and filled out elsewhere, but should be filled out and turned in by legal guardians of unattended minors at the time card is requested. Parents may also renew the information card at the pool when the summer season begins. Unattended minors must have a new card on file each summer. These are important to give staff current information to reach parents should there be an injury or other issue.